1. Referral of advertising commercial communications by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enables commercial communication. Said commercial communications will be related to products or services offered by the provider, as well as by the collaborators or partners with whom the latter has reached an agreement of commercial promotion among its customers. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data. In any case, commercial communications will be made by the provider and will be products and services related to the provider's sector.
2. Conduct statistical studies.
3. Process orders, requests or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the contact forms that are made available to the user on the company's website.
4. Send the newsletter of the web page (newsletter).
Outer Vision, SL informs and expressly guarantees users that their personal data will not be transferred in any case to third companies, and that whenever there was to be some kind of transfer of personal data, previously, express consent would be requested, informed and unambiguous by the owners.
All data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the user. In case all the data are not provided, the provider does not guarantee that the information and services provided are completely adjusted to their needs.
Outer Vision, SL guarantees in any case to the user the exercise of the rights of access, rectification, cancellation, information and opposition, in the terms provided in the current legislation. Therefore, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), you may exercise your rights by sending an express request, together with a copy of your ID, through the following means:
Fax: +34 901 70 64 64
Postal Mail: Avda. Països Catalans, 168 17457 Riudellots de la Selva, Girona- Spain
• We can collect information about your computer, including, if applicable, your IP address, operating system and browser type, for the administration of the system. This is statistical data on how you browse our website.
• For the same reason, we can obtain information about your general use of the Internet through a cookie file that is stored on your computer's hard drive. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
• Cookies help us improve our website and provide a better and more personalized service. Specifically, they allow us:
• Make an estimation on numbers and use patterns.
• Store information about your preferences and customize our website in accordance with your individual interests.
• Speed up your searches.
• Recognize you when you return to our site.
• You can refuse to accept cookies by activating the settings in your browser that reject cookies. However, if you select this configuration, you may not be able to access certain parts of the Website or you may not be able to take advantage of any of our services. Unless you have adjusted your browser settings to reject cookies, our system will produce cookies when you connect to our site.
To allow, know, block or eliminate the cookies installed on your computer you can do so by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
For example you can find information on how to do it in the case you use as a browser:
Firefox from here: http://support.mozilla.org/es/products/firefox/cookies
Chrome from here: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
Explorer from here: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
Safari from here: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
Opera from here: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
All rights reserved © by Outer-Vision, sl.
Nobody but Outer-Vision, sl. is authorized to reproduce, use, disseminate or distribute the materials contained in this web page. The use or misuse of these contents, except for those expressly authorized, is prohibited. Outer-Vision, SL will enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.